You will only be able to register as a member of the Juvéderm® ULTRA Web site if you
accept Allergan's Terms of Registration. Please read and review these Terms of Registration
carefully to ensure that you understand them fully. If you accept the conditions,
please mark the relevant box on the registration page.
Your registration with the Juvéderm® ULTRA Web site will be governed by the following
terms and conditions:
and apply to your registration in full.
- When you register with the Juvéderm® ULTRA Web site, your personal details will be
held on a database within the EU or outside the EU administered by Allergan Limited,
1st Floor, Marlow International, Marlow, Bucks SL7 1YL. You agree to Allergan using
your personal details for the following purposes:
- Administration and maintenance relating to your use of and registration with the
Juvéderm® ULTRA Web site;
- Provision of health and other medical information that Allergan identifies may
be of interest to you based on your personal profile;
- Research surveys;
- Direct marketing, PROVIDED THAT you have provided your explicit consent;
- SENSITIVE DATA: You understand that by registering with the Web site you will
need to provide Allergan with certain information relating to your health, which
is regarded as sensitive data under UK data protection legislation. By consenting
to Allergan processing your personal data you also consent to Allergan processing
your sensitive data for the purposes described in clause 2 above.
- DIRECT MARKETING: You understand that you have the right to prevent Allergan from
sending direct marketing material to you. Allergan will only send such materials
to you and process your personal data for that purpose in the event that you positively
agree to receive such materials. Such materials may be sent to you by Allergan on
behalf of the third party users of the Web site referred to in clause 7 below.
By consenting to receive marketing material, you also consent that you live in a country
permitted to receive such communications from Allergan.
- SECURITY: Allergan takes the security of your personal details extremely seriously.
It has implemented technology and security policies designed to protect the personal
details under our control. Allergan also follows strict security procedures as required
by the U.K. Data Protection Act 1998. These cover the storage and disclosure of
any personal details you have provided, and the prevention of unauthorized access.
- THIRD PARTIES: You understand that by registering with the Web site you will be
able to communicate directly with certain healthcare professionals and health clinics,
and that they will be able to communicate with you in return. You understand that
it is your responsibility to ensure such healthcare professionals and health clinics
process any personal and sensitive data you provide them with in compliance with
data protection legislation.
- HEALTHCARE DISCLAIMER: In providing you with contact details for health professionals
and clinics, Allergan is not providing you with a medical referral, nor is it making
any recommendation on a preferred healthcare provider. You understand that the final
choice in these matters lies with you. Allergan does not accept any responsibility
for your choice.
- AMEND YOUR DETAILS or WITHDRAW CONSENT: At any time you can request that your
personal details on the Allergan Juvéderm® ULTRA database be amended, corrected or updated.
You also may at any time withdraw any consent you have given to Allergan to process
your personal and sensitive data and to receive direct marketing materials, as well
as your acceptance of these Terms of Registration. Such withdrawal must be in writing.
However, if you elect to so withdraw your consent or acceptance, Allergan may be
required to terminate your participation in the Web site and the information and
services offered by it. All correspondence should be addressed to the Data Protection
Officer at Allergan Limited.